Saturday, July 25, 2009

It's a beautiful day!


Well, my little 'sneak it in' customer appreciation went off without a hitch. I repriced three items in my etsy stores at 20 cents plust shipping (a bracelet, earrings and some vintage laces from the other store) to the first who found them. It took a bit longer than I expected for them to be purchased, but they were found (must be Saturday in the dog days of summer that kept them in the store several hours longer than expected!) I'll be shipping the lovelies out on Monday, so enjoy your goodies and pay it forward, 'kay?

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh my gosh, what a great contest! I missed the jewels, but that was very generous of you Rickie!! Have a great weekend!

Rickie said...

Thanks Kristen!

Arlene said...

where oh where was I?? LOL Lucky people lucky lucky LUCKY..

and no, I haven't used my ameythest yet...