Monday, November 16, 2009

We Have a Winner.....


We have a drawing winner---but first a few words from our sponser...that's me! I'm so happy to have heard from so many of your with your gratitude list and it's only fair that I list three of my own--

I'm grateful for my faith, that helps me make sense and find purpose in this sometimes crazy world we live in!

I'm grateful for an awesome family--husband, children, grandchild (loving, longing sigh), parents sisters, in-laws and more...who make my life rich with love.

I'm grateful for wonderful friends who warm and lift me.



There's so much more, but that's a good start!!!! I can't forget to say how blessed I am to have each one of you in my life and say thanks again for your uplifting comments and sharing your blessings with us all! Now on to the real reason you stopped by today---who won the drawing?!?


And the winner is---- TRENDA (Claire Gideon) soooo Trenda, give me a shout with your shipping address to my email at rspv@aol.com and I'll get that little treasure right off in the mail to you with a hug and a big thank you!


I really enjoyed this ... soooo..I have another drawing up my sleeve that I'll be introducing this week...so check back for a second chance offer you can't refuse! 'kay???

1 comment:

Trenda Marie said...

Rickie,

Thank you soooo much! This necklace creation is gorgeous and I am beyond thrilled to be your winner!

Have a wonderful day!

Trenda