Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Room with a View

Did I mention it was a crazy summer??? I won't bore you with the details, but besides our daughter's wedding in Brazil, we sold our house and were planning to relocate to another state, but along the way there were a few glitches--ever fluid business plans, a flood, and just a little illness thrown in for good measure...so after a summer that would make the antics of the three stooges look tame, we've settled down...for awhile....while we "review the situation". And I have to admit, our temporary home is a lovely place to take a breather. We are at the beach, with this inspiring view out the picture window of my great room. I've taken the room hostage with my jewelry supplies, and finally, finally after a 6+ month hiatus started to play with my little treasures once again.
We're the second house from the beach, with an unobstructed view, so I get my dose of inspiration, and lots of sand to sweep up every day as well. We're enjoying long strolls in the sand and beautiful sunsets, sunshine and fog, the peaceful sound of waves to lull us to sleep, and the fresh salt air to wake us up...but most of all , we're enjoing taking a break from the craziness and deciding on our next move---and who can complain with such a lovely space to figure out what's next?
p.s. I should even have some jewelry to show tomorrow---two new bracelets. I won't say I'm back in the saddle, but at least I have made a start! Oh, happy day!!!!

No comments: