Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Something Old....Something New

Back from the dead?  No, just awakening from a loooooong sleep.  Life is always full of twists and turns, and it's been awhile since I've been in a place where I could do much but just take care of life.  No guarantees I'll be around alot, just sayin' I'm here today and maybe tomorrow too!  I'm still enjoying the relaxing pace of knotting gemstones on silk cord, but I've also gone back to my early love of artisan lampwork, dug thru my stash and added that back to the mix. 

Hence, something old--a gorgeous focal pendant by artist Catherine Ondrey that I've held on to for several years, knowing that she doesn't intend to do anymore work in this style and something new---a double strand necklace with faceted turquoise stones to feature her beautiful focal.
There's a few more tricks in my bag...maybe...

No comments: