Friday, May 18, 2012

Talkin' to Myself

Yep, that's pretty much it--just talking to myself.  Isn't that how it should be, after disappearing for so long? I seem to have these little interludes of motivation and then fall by the wayside again.  You know once it's on the web, it never dies, so let me share some fun stuff!  I'm going to be a grandma again--this will make our second grandchild.  One almost three year old gorgeous, exhuberant boy and another baby boy-in-waiting to be arriving in mid-September.  We are all so excited. One family in Texas, the other in California--that will be the hard part on the grandparents---how to be both places often enough to enjoy both families.  I guess that is always the way...Since one set of grandparents live in Brazil, I won't complain about not being close enough!

Mitch and I have a peaceful respite here at the beach while he pursues some of his business dreams, still in California, in spite of my best efforts, lol.  Texas had my vote--our son's family, warm friendly people, and a vibrant, optimistic mind-set that won my heart...I think it was a whole summer full of nothing but 100 degree plus weather that nixxed the deal, and sent us scurrying back to California to regroup. 

Enough of the family stuff, here are a couple of new designs inspired by my walks on the beach...





No comments: