Monday, December 29, 2008

Have I Been Living in a Cave???


The fam with their favorite new Christmas toy--hey whatever it takes for togetherness, right? A little high five on completing a 'gig' and getting an encore...so easy to please,lol. So, my daughter talked me into getting Guitar Hero World Tour for Christmas as a "family game"--I must have been living in a cave for the past couple of years, because I never heard of it...but she said we'd all have a blast playing it and she's right! We're all obsessed with our own little family band--the VonVogi. Even Dad has joined in the fun, in spite of that fact that he thought it didn't have a chance at capturing his interest--until he tried it once and now he's as hooked as the rest of us!!! This spans the age gap in our family--we all wanna play and it gets us all together laughting and playing and spending time just hangin' together. It's even better than all sitting glued to the TV watching 'Lost'! Here's a picture of the three hardcore 'band' members-hubby, daughter and son. My daughter-in-law and I were just hanging out by the fire being 'groupies' for this set---we took a break to watch the rest of the fam 'rock', lol. Don't knock it 'til you've tried it--this game is a blast!

No comments: