Friday, December 19, 2008

Merry, Merry, Merry Christmas


Can I say the hustle and bustle of the holidays is keeping me very busy! Oh happy day, my son and his wife got in late Wednesday evening from Washington D.C. and that's the best gift of all--now the whole fam will be together here for the next two weeks. We would love to be closer to extended family, but having the children home for the holidays is a real treat and we are going to savour each and every day together! No new jewelry, but I'm thinking about it...hopefully after the first of the year I can kick into gear, but for now I'm just enjoying family time and holiday cheer! Merry, merry Christmas to your and yours...or happy holidays if you celebrate in an alternative way. We have snow in our southern California mountains that I can see looking out my window...that's a rare treat too...and just a little chilly outside as well!

No comments: