Thursday, October 28, 2010

...and Back Again....

Back to silk cord that is....I'm still having fun knotting and this is my newest attempt--a looooong necklace---36" long to wear as is or doubled.
Yummy fancy cut nuggets of grossular green garnets cushioned between tiny swarovski crystals and freshwater pearls in dark luminescent olive green...knotted on silk cord.

This is just as beautiful with blue jeans as it is out dancing the night away. I do love the way these silk cord pieces drape and lay on the skin--totally effortlessly! New in my esty store today--- www.rickitic.etsy.com


2 comments:

Cindy said...

I love the knotted look... I have yet to get the hang of it. :-( Your work is so elegant! And so are your pictures, btw.
Cindy

Rickie said...

Thanks Cindy! You should try knotting again..it's so relaxing and I find it a bit addictive!