Saturday, October 9, 2010

All that glitters...

A couple of weeks ago I was at an Intergem show and I always love to stop by the India vendors booths to admire their beautiful and intricate gold jewelry and findings. I absolutely fell in love with a necklace I saw with turquoise and angel skin coral set in gorgeous 18k gold. Alas, it was beyond my budget. There was nothing to do but make my own little treasure with that fabulous color combination. So here's my simple interpretation in a charm bracelet with the coral and turquoise on a nice sized gold chain with 12mm links. I wish I was a good hand model and you'd see how very delightful this little treasure is on the wrist--light and ary, elegant but casual. It pleases me...

4 comments:

Pretty Things said...

LOVE it!

Rickie said...

Thanks Lori, you're always so encouraging and thoughtful!

Cindy said...

I can see why you fell in love with this color combination - especially combined with gold. Your piece is just gorgeous!
Cindy

Rickie said...

Thank you Cindy!