Wednesday, October 6, 2010

GOLDEN SUNSET


Last night we had another glorious sunset. The clouds were building up for a rainstorm, but it cleared up just enough to give us a spectacular showstopping sunset over the pacific ocean. As the evening progressed we snuggled in front of our cozy fireplace to watch and listen as the rain came down in buckets. There's a chill in the air this morning, but a song in my heart.
This lovely agate and quartz slab necklace is my homage to the glorious golden sunsets that have been setting my heart a flutter recently. Held together with goldfilled wirewrapped gold plated chain and a simple vermeil clasp, it makes quite a statement . I love the golden edges on the stones--just like the sunsets drench the clouds in golden lining.




Here's the flip side of my lovely agate slabs with even more of the golden 'lining' showing thru--wear it either way--it's a beauty however you look at it!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is wonderful! I love the colors in the stones.

Elizabeth said...

All your new pieces are gorgeous, Rickie. They always are.

Rickie said...

Shelby, thank you! I love your new enamel designs.

Thanks HRH Elizabeth,how are you doing???