Saturday, November 13, 2010

And the Winner is......

Thanks to so many lovely comments I had quite a bowlful (couldn't find a hat this morning, except my husband's USC cap) to pull the winner from. So a big sincere thanks to each of you who stopped by my blog to offer your thoughts and comments--I'll be starting a new Thanksgiving drawing on Monday, so please try again if you missed out on this one!!!
I had a very reliable unbiased hand pull the winner out of the bowl.....and without further ado, you will see that the winner of the silk knotted bracelet is.....


SHARON of Off the Beadin' Path. Sharon, please send me an email at rspv@aol.com with your shipping address, so I can get this right off to you!
Thanks again to each of you for participating. Do check back on Monday for a new Thanksgiving drawing--this will be for next week only!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Sharon! :)
Barbara

Bethany said...

Congratulations to Sharon!!!!