Friday, November 19, 2010

HOLIDAY SALE

Stop by my etsy store this week for a very special sale that is going on--- www.rickitic.etsy.com
There's knotted necklaces on sale....
and knotted bracelets on sale....

lampwork and gemstones and silver and gold...


silk ribbons and pendants, but nothing that's old....

slabs of fine agate and so many pleasures...gifts that are sure to become precious treasures.
Enter code-- givethanks --in my etsy store at checkout for a 15% discount on everything November 19th thru 26th!
p.s. just a couple of more days to enter my drawing for a half pound of artisan lampwork beadies --just leave a comment to be entered to win!




2 comments:

Suzanne Arena said...

Rickie's stash = my idea of heaven :) So glad to hear you are back at your workbench!
~ Suzanne

Rickie said...

Hi Suzanne--thanks! Hope you are doing well--I'm glad to be back playing with my treasures as well!